Thermal Broken Aluminium Windows | Awning Windows
Modern style | Strong and secure | Superb Engineering Design
Awning windows is a casement window that is hung horizontally, hinged on top, so that it swings outward like an awning. Awning windows can be independent, stacked, or several in one opening, or combined with fixed glass. They are particularly useful for ventilation.
Our windows and doors have been designed to reduce heat loss by the use of a thermally broken aluminium frame with a polyamide bridge. The polyamide material has a very high resistance to heat transfer from the inner face of the frame (i.e.inside the room) to the external face of the frame (i.e. the outside).
Thermally broken aluminium window frames offer strength, durability and improved thermal efficiency, meaning that not only will your new windows look flawless for many years, they will also help to reduce your energy bills by allowing your home to retain warmth.
Thermally broken frames provide homeowners with windows and doors that have distinct advantages.
- Strength and durability are provided by the use of aluminium sections which gives structurally sound windows and doors for peace of mind.
- Elegant slim profiles are features of which are enhanced by a wide range of colours and finishes to choose.
- Aluminium frames are also very easy to maintain.
- They have been designed to offer excellent weatherproofing and insulation, with all of our aluminium window systems allowing you to enjoy the comfort of greater energy efficiency and lower energy bills.
- Environmentally friendly – Aluminium is a sustainable product that is 100% recyclable and is non-toxic. Recycling aluminium itself requires just five per cent of the initial energy consumed to create it.
- Aluminium Profile has a modern style aesthetic look
Our Thermal Broken Windows come with a wide range of colour finishes including white, carbon fluoro grey, wood and over a total of over 35 finishes.
Our range of window is your best choice for double glazing specifications.
C70 UPVC Windows | Awning Windows
The Elegant Window and Door System | Security and durability | Superb Engineering Design
An awning window is a casement window that is hung horizontally, hinged on top, so that it swings outward like an awning. Awning windows can be independent, stacked, or several in one opening, or combined with fixed glass. They are particularly useful for ventilation.
Our awning windows are fabricated using the Kommerling C70 system which complies with AS 2047. All corners, transoms and mullions are welded offering a superior double glazed door.
As Europe’s leading brand name for PVC-U window and door systems, KÖMMERLING understands what the homeowners require in terms of product quality, style and reliability. Designed, manufactured and tested to the most stringent standards, the KÖMMERLING C70 range is everything you want in a window system: style, strength, security and a door that’s built to last.
All KÖMMERLING window and door profiles are steel-reinforced for maximum strength, security and durability. The profiles made of high impact – modified PVC are built to last, with mechanically joined or welded mullions and transoms. Comfort and style are enhanced by superb engineering design. Slim yet strong profiles combined with attractive styling give the system a sophisticated view and create an even slimmer appearance.
- Low line gaskets and weather seals provide long lasting performance with slimmer sight lines
- Five chambered system for stronger energy efficiency compared to three chambered designs.
- Full depth, interlock groove helps make the windows and doors more secure.
- Steel reinforced frames for added structural strength plus a welded system on all joints
- The chamfered design of C70 gives a modern and clean look through the frame, sash and glazing bead.
- Single leg glazing bead is highly secure and easy to install on site.
- Superb thermal and sound insulating performance
- Environmentally friendly as they are entirely recyclable and are lead-free to help protect our environment
The C70 window and door systems come with a wide range of colour finishes including white, cream, golden oak, rosewood, grey and over a total of over 20 finishes.
The Kommerling C70 system is your best choice for double glazing specifications.